Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting a second job!

So last Thursday, I went in to Stampin' Up! to apply for a temporary spot out on the pickline in the Warehouse. The job would only last from today to July 17th, but I would get paid $10 an hour. Unfortunately, the only shift I would be able to take would be the 5 AM-1:30 PM shift. But, the money could almost cover all of my housing, which would take a lot of burden off my parents' shoulders.

Because they were only hiring 15 people for the morning shift, I was put on the waiting list for the job and told I would be called if for some reason someone didn't show up this morning. And guess what? I just got the call! I start tomorrow morning. Hopefully, I will be able to get up on time. Wednesdays and Fridays will be especially hard, though, since I'll also be working my other job at Robert's Arts and Crafts. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment